The Alberta economy provides a volatility unprecedented to other areas of the Canada due to its close connection with the resource industry. The rapid expansion and contraction of the market brings unique challenges when it comes to managing your resources and keeping costs in check.
We believe our “contract” Controller & CFO service is a dynamic fit for your business venture. Whether your business is contracting or expanding, we are able to scale our service to match your needs and commit to being your long term & trusted advisor.
Retain us for individual projects OR ongoing basis and we will create a solution that fits you. A short list of our services is provided below:
- Cash flows modelling
- Budget implementations
- Working capital management
- Bank reconciliations for all bank accounts, credit cards, loans & petty cash
- General Ledger & entry review
- Job costing & project management
- Balance sheet & Income statement analysis
- Financial statements prepared on a “Notice to Reader” basis
- “Budget to Actual” comparisons
- Ratio & Trend analysis
- Year end coordination & engagement support
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Income Tax management & planning
- GST review & filing
- Payroll “source deductions” management
- Workers Compensation (WCB)
- Insurance evaluations & renewals
- Internal controls development
- Human Resources & Compensation
- Change Management & organizational structuring
- Corporate Governance & Risk policies
- Operational best practices & process development
- Financial health assessments
- Financing & Structuring
- Sourcing of Institutional & Equipment financing
- Covenant monitoring
Did you know?
We can help you improve your relationship with your bank.
Our external position allows for objectivity and a higher standard of reporting,
in turn providing more confidence to your lender.
Process development – Implementation of a centralized billing model in a multi branch setting, with the end goal to reduce billing timelines and improved invoice documentation quality.
Receivable collections – Recoveries of Oil & Gas receivables in excess of 120 days from 35% back to below 8% through the implementation of a credit policy and collections process.
Reporting & Cost Controls – Implementation of a Purchase order & Accounts payable, process resulting in improved “real time” reporting timelines. A 30 days month end close was reduced down to 3 days.
Budget Management – Development & Implementation of a job costing & budget management processes for real-time “budget to actual” reporting.
Previously prepared manually in excel.
Management goals – Implementation of KPI software for management goal settings through “Domo Business Intelligence Software”
– and much more.
To develop business strategies for growth & sustainability tailored to you!
Contact us at
OR complete the form below and we will be in touch.
To develop business strategies for growth & sustainability,
Through leveraging resources and easing commitments.
Peter Teunissen, CPA (ca)
Founder & CEO
– Leverage Consulting Group –